(1.75" x 10") Latch Protector narrow zinc LP230 Latch Guard
- The LP 230 latch protector is manufactured using heavy 12 gauge plate steel for maximum security. Zinc plated finish. 1-3/4" Wide x 10" High
- Tamper Resistant, Special Fasteners which allow for a quick and easy, flush inside Installation. This prevents weatherstrip from sealing incorrectly or clothing being snagged
- Latch Protector steel plates completely covers latch area so latch bolt can't be retracted
- Reversible for right or left openings. Installation requires drilling only two holes
- Intended for 1-3/4" thick doors, Outward Swinging Doors with any Lock up to 3-1/2" diameter Rose or Escutcheon with 2-3/4" backset
- This model Installs on rose or escutcheon 3-1/2" or less. Also Type 86 mortise or Type 161 cylindrical locks. SPECIFICATIONS: Plate: 12 gauge steel, .105" thick. Two square holes in plate. Bolts: Two carriage bolts 5/16-18 x 1-1/2" long with special fasteners. Finish: Zinc plated finish. Latch Protector products are made using high quality materials.
- Item is packaged in a clear poly bag