- The LP 220 latch protector is manufactured using heavy 12 gauge plate steel for maximum security. Zinc plated with brushed finish. 1.5" Wide x 6" High
- Tamper Resistant, Special Fasteners which allow for a quick and easy, flush inside Installation. This prevents weatherstrip from sealing incorrectly or clothing being snagged
- Latch Protector steel plates completely covers latch area so latch bolt can't be retracted
- Reversible for right or left openings. Installation requires drilling only two holes
- Intended for 1-3/4" thick doors, Outward Swinging Doors with any Lock up to 3-1/2" diameter Rose or Escutcheon with 2-3/4" backset
- This model Installs on rose or escutcheon 3-1/2" or less. Also Type 86 mortise or Type 161 cylindrical locks.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Plate: 12 gauge steel, .105" thick. Two square holes in plate. Bolts: Two carriage bolts 1-/4" x 1-1/2" long with special fasteners. Finish: Zinc plated with brushed finish. Latch Protector products are manufactured using high quality materials.
- Item is packaged in a clear poly bag