Latch Protector cut-out with jamb pin (3" x 11") zinc Latch Guard LP210
- The LP210 latch protector is manufactured using heavy 12 ga plate steel for maximum security. Zinc plated with brushed finish
- Tamper Resistant, Special Fasteners which allow for a quick and easy, flush inside Installation. This prevents weatherstrip from sealing incorrectly or clothing being snagged
- Latch Protector steel plates completely covers latch area so latch bolt can't be retracted; Jamb Pin prevents horizontal or vertical prying of door
- Reversible for right or left openings. Installation requires drilling only three holes
- Intended for 1-3/4" thick doors, Outward Swinging Exterior Commercial Steel or Wood Doors with Cylindrical Lock and 3-1/2" diameter Rose
SPECIFICATIONS: Plate: 12 ga steel, .105" thick. Two square holes in plate. 5/8" in from top and bottom, and 5/8" in from side. Bolts: Two carriage bolts 5/16-18 x 1-1/2" long with special fasteners. Jamb Pin: 1/2". Finish: Zinc plated with brushed finish. Latch Protector products are made using high quality materials. This Model is also available by quote without Jamb Pin.