Latch Guard LG110DSF Door Latch Protection Plate 3" x 11" for Out Swinging Doors with Cylindrical Lock, 12 Gauge Steel, Duronodic Finish
- The LG110DSF latch protector is manufactured using heavy gauge plate steel for maximum security. Duronodic powder painted finish. Holes are 9-5/8" Center to Center
- Tamper Resistant, Special Fasteners (SF710) which allow for a quick and easy, flush inside Installation. This prevents weatherstrip from sealing incorrectly or clothing being snagged
- Latch-Gard steel plates completely covers latch area so latch bolt can't be retracted; Jamb Pin prevents horizontal or vertical prying of door
- Reversible for right or left openings. Installation requires drilling only three holes
- Intended for 1-3/4" thick doors, Outward Swinging Exterior Commercial Steel or Wood Doors with Cylindrical Lock and 3-1/2" diameter Rose
SPECIFICATIONS: Plate: 13 gauge steel, .090" thick. Two square holes in plate. 5/8" in from top and bottom, and 5/8" in from side. Bolts: Two carriage bolts 5/16-18 x 1-1/2" long with special fasteners (SF710). Jamb Pin: 1/2". Finish: Duronodic powder painted finish. Latch-Gard products are made in the U.S.A. using high quality materials.