(3" x 11") Latch Protector zinc LP200 Latch Guard with jamb pin
- The LP 200 latch protector is manufactured using heavy 12 gauge plate steel for maximum security. Zinc plated with brushed finish. 3" Wide x 11" High
- Tamper Resistant, Special Fasteners which allow for a quick and easy, flush inside Installation. This prevents weatherstrip from sealing incorrectly or clothing being snagged
- Latch Protector steel plates completely covers latch area so latch bolt can't be retracted. Jamb Pin prevents horizontal or vertical prying of door
- Reversible for right or left openings. Installation requires drilling only two holes
- Intended for 1-3/4" thick doors, Outward Swinging Doors with mortise lock, this latch guard does not feature a cut out area for lockset rose or escutcheon.
- Intended for use with outward Swinging Exterior Commercial Steel or Wood Doors
- SPECIFICATIONS: Plate: 12 gauge steel, .105" thick. Two square holes in plate, 1/2" jamb pin Bolts: Two carriage bolts 5/16-18 x 1-1/2" long with special fasteners. Finish: Zinc plated with brushed finish.
- Item is packaged in a clear poly bag