Latch Guard LG140D Door Latch Protection Plate 2-1/2" x 10" Duronodic Finish
- The LG140D latch protector is manufactured using heavy 12 gauge plate steel for maximum security. Duronodic powder painted finish. Holes are 7-1/2" Center to Center
- Tamper Resistant, Special Fasteners (SF710) which allow for a quick and easy, flush inside Installation. This prevents weatherstrip from sealing incorrectly or clothing being snagged
- Latch-Gard steel plates completely covers latch area so latch bolt can't be retracted
- Reversible for right or left openings. Installation requires drilling only two holes
- Intended for 1-3/4" thick doors, Outward Swinging Doors
Model Installs on rose or escutcheon 2-3/4" or less. Can also provide security for some electric strikes.
SPECIFICATIONS: Plate: 12 gauge steel, .105" thick. Two square holes in plate. Bolts: Two carriage bolts 5/16-18 x 1-1/2" long with special fasteners (SF710). Finish: Duronodic powder painted finish. Latch-Gard products are made in the U.S.A. using high quality materials.